E-mail Your MP3 Music & A Quick Bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Rules
1. Programming decisions and music selections are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Materials should be sent to the attention of Program Director.
3. ADG RADIO accepts new music submissions, Mp3 files only. E-mail them to email@example.com
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality & Fully Mastered
5. Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
6. Music submitted will not be returned.
7. ADG RADIO does not sell or barter access to its programmers.
8. To talk to someone about your music our Program Director has established specific dates and times for dealing with artists and labels: Artists and labels are encouraged to respect those windows. Please be aware that our programmers have many competing demands on their time and thus may not be able to return all calls or respond to all correspondence, particularly within time periods artists or labels might desire. We also ask that you set a appointment by e-mail.
9. Submitting music does not Guarantee air play.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights, ADG RADIO holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP and BMI. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant ADG RADIO the right to broadcast your material.